Achieve More Without Adding More Stress:
Discover the Power of Everyday Resilience
If you’ve ever said you’re “busy” or felt stressed because of your workload, then this session is for you! As a talented, high-achieving professional you’ll always have too much to do in too little time with too few resources. The good news is working in a high-intensity environment with lots of change, does not mean you have to live a stressful life.
This keynote will shift your thinking about stress, obstacles and adversity and illustrate how mastering everyday resilience will have a profound impact on your overall quality of life and work results. Taking your resilience muscles to the next level will improve your inner strength, allow you to process unhealthy stress faster and inspire you to rise stronger and more successful than before, no matter what challenges you face.
How to Use Obstacles to Your Advantage and
At times, it can feel like you’re playing a real-life game of whack-a-mole, swatting down one problem just in time for another to erupt – and that’s happening at home and work. Conflicting priorities, rapid change, and unending demands on your time and talents can cause burn out, frustration and a loss of productivity.
Success is not saved for innately resilient people like professional athletes and mountain climbers. Resilience is a skill that can be nurtured and perfected by anyone eager to embrace all life has to offer. Allison will share her formula, so that you can hone your inner strength and rise stronger, and more successful than before, no matter what challenges you face.
Leading a Resilient Culture:
How To Create a More Harmonious and Productive Workplace
We’re working in a time of unprecedented, rapid change. Just as your team adjusts to one issue, shifting needs or the marketplace dictate another. Mastering everyday resilience is a proactive step you can take before change-fatigue sets in and your best leaders burnout.
This program addresses the different ways people react to obstacles and shares fresh concepts to inspire yourself and others to operate in the Resiliency Ninja zone. You’ll leave with ideas and inspiration to empower a supportive and productive culture that embraces obstacles, minimizes unnecessary stress and diminishes resistance to change.
Uncover the Secrets to Making the Right Connections:
How to Supercharge Your Professional Network
The greatest asset in your professional life is your network. Connecting and building meaningful professional relationships with people from various sectors and within your organization who have access to different resources and wisdom, can be a challenging obstacle. Overloaded task lists, heavy work demands, and comfort zones can mean that relationship development is reactive at best, and, at worst, non-existent. With the right tools, you can overcome this challenge in a fraction of the time it would take others.
Allison will reveal the secrets that the most connected people know to evolve and solidify profitable relationships that lead to opportunities, instead of just being busy. You will learn what it takes to inspire trust while moving a connection from being just known to a loyal professional relationship.
Partial client list.
- Check availability via email or by scheduling a call
- 50% deposit required to secure booking date. Balance due date of session
- All travel is booked from London, Ontario, Canada (approximately 2 hours from Toronto). A flat travel fee for flight, airport transport, book shipments, meals and miscellaneous expenses is available to make your accounting easier. (Hotel is generally charged directly to master conference account and booked by you)
A/V and On Site Needs:
- Lapel microphone
- Projector / screen and clicker with blackout screen function
- 3 flip charts for resiliency talks, 4 flip charts for relationship development talks. (Flip charts required for audiences up to 150 people. Flip charts required for larger audiences only when the venue has a speaker screen projection so everyone can see).
- Book signing volunteer required. (Option for advanced purchase or post-speech sales)