025: How to Get Unstuck
Have you ever felt stuck? It can be frustrating when you have so much work to do, and yet, you find yourself wasting time surfing social media feeds or paralyzed looking at a blank screen instead of doing the most important tasks – like SALES!
Here’s what I do when I’m feeling stuck and how I help my clients snap out of those moments and get focused on doing the work that matters most!
Let me know what resonates with you and what you do to get unstuck.
Here are some key takeaways from the video / podcast on how to stop procrastination and get motivated to do your work!
– ask yourself what’s really going on (lack of confidence, paralyzed by fear, physically not feeling well?)
– do you need a full break or a momentary reset to shift your juju?
– make your task list as granular as possible so that you can celebrate small wins and create momentum.
– call a colleague and ask them to check in with you in 45 minutes to hold you accountable that you’ve done the work.
– put on noise cancelling headset, turn off all notifications and set an alarm for a work block.