012: JJ Flizanes
In this episode, Allison and JJ discuss:
· Creating good habits and then trying to keep them.
· Getting society on board with self-love.
· JJ’s evolution of her brand, and why it has evolved.
· How to overcome body shaming and learning self-love.
· Try to flip your self-doubt to create more self-love in your life.
· Breaking down and understanding your feelings makes it possible for you to know what you need to do.
· Become self-aware so that you don’t go down the deep end without realizing it.
· Look at the bigger picture instead of getting angry when you go slightly off track of your plan.
JJ Flizanes is an Empowerment Strategist and the host of several podcast shows including Fit 2 Love and Spirit, Purpose & Energy. She is the Director of Invisible Fitness, an Amazon best-selling author of Fit 2 Love: How to Get Physically, Emotionally, and Spiritually Fit to Attract the Love of Your Life, and author of Knack Absolute Abs: Routines for a Fit and Firm Core. She was named Best Personal Trainer in Los Angeles for 2007 by Elite Traveler Magazine. JJ has been featured in many national magazines, including Shape, Fitness, Muscle and Fitness HERS, Elegant Bride, and Women’s Health as well as appeared on NBC, CBS, Fox 11, the CW and KTLA. Her newest book, The Invisible Fitness Formula: 5 Secrets to Release Weight and End Body Shame debuted at #2 on the Amazon Best Seller List for Women’s Health.
Connect with JJ Flizanes
Connect with Allison Graham
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.