In this episode, Allison and Kimberley Clarke discuss:
- How event professionals manage the constant levels of stress.
- The importance of having a contingency plan in business.
- How to recover from losing your largest client.
- The importance of having the right team.
- Have backup plans.
- Confidence helps you resolve an issue when it comes.
- Don’t look backwards, when you need to be looking forward.
- If you don’t have time to accomplish something, what that really means is you don’t have the right people working for you.
“No need to panic, there’s always a solution.” — Kimberley Clarke
Connect with Kimberley Clarke:
Check out Allison’s books:
Connect with Allison Graham:
Show Notes by Podcastologist/Show Producer: Jessie Taylor
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.